- Shelf load 375kg
- Galvanised metal frame
- 4 shelves
- local_shipping Free Delivery
Regular assessment of your warehouse racking systems is essential in order to maintain the structural integrity and load-bearing capacity and is also a legal requirement. Everyday wear and tear from warehouse operations ultimately increases the structural stress levels of your racking systems making your racking systems potentially unsafe. That’s why regular assessment is essential. Our reliable racking systems inspection services help you to ensure that your equipment is safe to use and capable of providing the highest levels of productivity.
Our Racking Inspection service provides a comprehensive audit of your beams, uprights, frame bracing, floor fixings and other components. As the inspections are carried out in typical operational conditions, the inspectors also check that it is fit for operational purpose. A traffic light report is issued detailing below:
Green - Minimum damage identified safe to use
Amber - Damage in need of repair but does not require immediate off-loading
Red - Severe damage requiring immediate off-loading and isolating from use.
All companies are legally obliged to ensure their employees work in a safe environment with safe equipment.
The legislation and guidance that covers this includes:
· The Workplace, Health, Safety and Welfare Regulations 1992 – Maintenance of workplace, and of equipment, devices and systems
· Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 Section 2
· The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER)
· The HSE Warehouse and storage safety guide HS (G) 76
Annual Rack Inspection service includes:
· No interruption to operations
· Detailed inspection report
· Independent expert to assess equipment
· Reminder of when next inspection is due
· Support between visits
· Load signs for each rack stating its maximum capacity.
Failure to comply with regulations, can result in serious personal injury or death and can lead to:
Book your annual racking inspection online today.
€950 covers a 1-day inspection. If the inspection takes longer than one day, it will be charged at an additional €500 per day required.
Protecting people, goods & equipment
Products in the same category